- Remember to look after yourself. Nobody is going to care for your physical and emotional well-being as much as you can.
- Do your best to eat fresh, nutritious food exercise regularly
- practice yoga/meditation (pref with a group).
- Get lots of peace and rest
- Avoid adding extra responsibilities and stressful activities onto your weekly regime – keep it simple
- Stay connected with others; prefer more positive, uplifting
- Avoid negative persons, other sufferers of depression.
- Join a charity group, offer up your services. Good for the soul, and self-esteem
- Steer clear of booze, drugs, sex, or work as an escape option. You cannot cheat this crisis by not dealing with it.
- Avoid taking a pharmaceutical approach to what is essentially an emotional problem.
- Seek wise counsel, join a support group
Focus on your passion, express your creativity – never give that up
Stay on the sunny side – Unless you can shed light on the disturbing, avoid the darkness.
Remember – this too shall pass.